Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What a Summer!!



It's pretty sad when you remove the "Happy New Year" heading halfway through the month of August. I'm actually not sure it's so bad since it means I've been extremely busy. I am forever thankful for that and for all of my clients/friends that entrust me with their capturing their life's milestones in pictures! It's an honor that I will never take for granted...

I did take a break the other evening to go see "Julie & Julia" with my sister, cousin and aunt. If you haven't seen the movie, it all started with a girl who kept a blog. It did inspire me to start up again. Since Facebook has sucked me in to it's sticky, tangly web, I have not been to my own blog since May.


I am making it a goal to post everyday. It may not be much but I will at least post a "photo of the day" (some of which will be just for me). It may be a wedding, high school senior, baby, my boys, my dog or just a photo of the moldy bread sitting on my counter. Whatever fits my "bi-polar" mood for the day!! One day it might be a shot that just makes me smile on the inside and the next day it might be ...well, you get the idea.


Anyhow, this first picture had me lol as soon as I looked at the back of my camera! Is she not adorable?!?! This is from Erin & Bret Kuhn's wedding. They were the wedding that "almost didn't happen" because the minister saw Erin holding a beer in her hand before the wedding (might I add that Erin doesn't even drink beer) and refused to perform the ceremony. I will save that story for tomorrow's blog...
Anyhow, I'm going to book club this evening (which should be interesting since I haven't completed a book in 7 years...since Photoshop stole my soul). I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment