Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy New Year!!
















This year in my family the boys and I celebrated "Festivus". For those of you not familiar with the holiday, it was made up by George's dad on Seinfeld. It's celebrated on Dec. 23rd and it's all about NOT buying gifts, airing your grievences and wrestling. I thought it was very appropriate considering we were all sick and had much to complain about. It also happens to be the first year the boys have wrestled (and they're doing fabulously by the way).

Anyhow...we had no Christmas tree this year. We had a festivus pole (which is supposed to be aluminum but we had to make due with what was in the garage) that fit perfectly in our tree stand. Needless to say, we are glad the holidays are over and we really did enjoy each other and realize that there are many people worse off in the world.

Well...I am determined to stick with my New Year's Resolutions, 1 of which is to keep up with blogging. I am starting just by posting a few of my favorite images from the past few months. I've just quickly scanned my files so when I have nothing else to blog about, I'll post more.
I also wanted to wish all of my friends, family and clients a happy and healthy new year!!!
Thank you for all of your support.
Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment