Sunday, September 06, 2009

The Title...

that I was going to put, I didn't put because I wasn't sure how to spell a word...how silly is that?!?! I'm not a great writer and I'm behind in photography sooooo, I don't blog enough! I did want to post something though because I use this sort of as a diary. I received the best compliments tonight and I don't want to forget them.

First of all, everyone knows that the wedding photos are for the brides and usually the grooms could care less. They are interested in one thing and that is the honeymoon! Tonight I was sitting at my little table, working on the computer for the slide show and my groom made a special trip to the back of the room just to tell me thank-you. He thanked me for photographing their wedding...how awesome is that?!?! Does he not know that I am the one thankful that they chose me?

Secondly, before leaving a reception, I like to say good-bye to the bride and groom and both mothers. When I said my farewells tonight to the bride's mom she was so sweet. She said, "Thank you so much. Your pictures were so beautiful! We have been planning this day for a long time and we heard you were the best. We are so glad we hired you because they were right...you are the best."

What an honor it is to be a part of such amazing families on the best day of their lives! It is a privelage that I will never take for granted!!

Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment