Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wow...What a year!






Let me start by saying Thank you to all of my wonderful clients! I lOVE photography and if it weren't for you, Becky's Photography wouldn't exist. I have a few announcements to make...






First let me say that the "Friendship Animal Protective League" is having a fundraiser this weekend and it's not too late to enter your pet in the photo contest. Just take a photo and $5 there and enter your adorable pet. Which leads me to my next announcement...






For the first time I was able to enter because we finally have a pet (besides a hermit crab). The newest addition to our family is "Noodle". She is a 4 month old Bichon Frise. I bought her for Taylor and Trevor for Christmas but by the time they met her, she was already named and sporting a "sparkling" pink collar. Sorry boys! Here is her adorable pix...


We also have another addition to our family...A NEW STUDIO!!! I'm so excited and will blog with the details next week. Bill and I are going to Professional Photographers Of America for the next 4 days to learn the in's and out's of running a retail studio...wish us luck!!






No comments:

Post a Comment