Thursday, September 06, 2007

The good 'ol days...


Just this afternoon my mom was over looking through the family photo files. I'm sure she was looking for the last family vacation pictures...Seabrook Island...the long lost pictures...you know the ones exactly 1 month ago. They try not to harp on me about seeing them (I'm sure they don't realize that I have 6 weddings to post and 7 albums to assemble). When I got home this evening, this was the picture on my computer.
Since this picture was taken (last june) Taylor has grown as tall as me and Trevor's hair is as long as mine...yada,yada,yada. I'll post the last "VACA PIX" tomorrow...I promise.
In the meantime, I didn't realize that as the boys are growing, so is their appetite! They let me know that am not cooking enough meals for them (as I brought them McDonalds at 9 p.m.)
As a result I am holding my 1st contest....drum roll please...

No comments:

Post a Comment