Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Vacation Time!

This is how I feel about not working for almost 2 weeks!! I love photography...just need to recharge :-)
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone Thursday August 2nd until Tuesday August 14th. I'm so excited! 4 generations of my family will be staying just south of Charleston in a beautiful home at Seabrook Island. I am so thankful to the family ( I've had the wonderful opportunity to photograph both daughters' weddings ) for extending this invitation to us.

If you need to reach me, you can leave a message @ 440-366-5189 and I will call you back on the 14th or if it's urgent, feel free to call my cell @ 216-973-0156. You can also e-mail me @ bpix@oh.rr.com.

I'll be posting vacation pix when we return :-)

Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment