Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year


I just wanted to share the 1st family portrait of 2007 with you. It is my sister and her family. It was so nice having them here for 2 weeks. The highlight of their trip was the night we spent at Kalahari in Sandusky. It was awesome! I highly recommend Kalahari for a quick little family trip. Sammy was so good! He loved the water and just like his Aunt Susan, he likes to people watch.

Like many of you, I have made quite a list of New Year's resolutions. My clients will be happy to know that one of them is quicker turn-around time for your orders. I have made a few changes in production that should speed up the process this year. If you are still waiting for orders that you didn't need for Christmas, I am hoping to have them all done by the time I go to Texas for the Senior Portrait Artist Seminar January 16th. If you are wondering...please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.

I will also be posting special promotionals soon...keep checking back for more info!

I want to send out a very special Birthday wish to my Grandma! Happy Birthday, Grandma Van! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment