Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aunt Bea




Yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph "Aunt Bea" and her family. Aunt Bea is a 12 year old Jack Russell. She was the winner of the Friendship APL cutest pet contest and chose yesterday to redeem her prize from Studio 60 Portraits. Thankfully the rain held off and we were able to squeeze in the most adorable photos. I was a little nervous. I don't usually get nervous anymore but if you're familiar with "Jack Russells" you know why. My friend once had one and they hung a mobile on their ceiling fan so their lovely dog could jump up and play with it. We were entertained for hours. Fortunately Bea is a little older and calmer. It sort of felt like I was photographing a 2 year old (no offense to my nephew Sam).




Thanks Kathy and Paul for giving me the opportunity! You have a wonderful dog!!

2 comments:

  1. Becky came to our house yesterday to photograph our "Jack" named Aunt Bea. She's 12 and getting a little weird at times. Becky was wonderful with her. She put Bea at ease and as you can see snapped some great pics. I certainly recommend her for pet photos. Looking through her posted portraits she takes pretty good pics of people too. Thanks Becky.

    Kathy and Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathy and Paul!

    ReplyDelete