Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun things to do...


I just wanted to share a couple events that I'm so bummed that I will miss. First of all, one of my FAVORITE food establishments in Lorain County is the ever so popular Church St. Bar and Grill in Amherst. I LOVE their BBQ double baked wings and fresh cut fries.


Anyhow, this Saturday May 3rd ( in honor of Mother's Day), Church St. is hosting the 1st annual Mother's Day brunch. If you have any problems reading this ad, feel free to give them a call. Reservations are requested by Friday.
In honor of Mother's Day I am having another contest. Since Mother's Day is on the 11th, I am giving away a $20 gift certificate to Church Street to the 11th person that e-mails me with something wonderful about your Mother you would like to share.
I'll post the other event info later in the week.
Good luck on the $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment