Friday, April 13, 2007

Vegas...


I've been to Vegas at least 10 times (our photography seminars are always there). This was not only the first time I've actually seen the "Welcome to Vegas" sign but it's also the first time that I've had the opportunity to photograph a session there. Sarah and James (my 07-07-07 wedding) happen to live there. Sorry to all the other four hundred and thirty seven brides that called for that date!


I had a great time photographing them. The session took about an hour but we only shot for a total of 10 minutes. The other 50 minutes we spent in their SUV driving 2.4 miles...LOL! Anyone that's ever been to Vegas understands just how true that is!


Sarah and James, I'm looking forward to spending your whole wedding day with you! I'll try to keep us out of trouble with the law!

No comments:

Post a Comment